I screwed up my accounting paper. Fuck! . . . . . . .
However~ im feeling much better when i saw him/her!
:)) PS: HAPPY 17th BDAE TO MY DEAR SIEW TING!!
i danced @ 7:00 PM
theOWNER
Personal information of mine going to be on exposure. Fake or real, nobody really cares, but if i wanna say myself
as a top model, i will, typical auntie, what's wrong with it. It's my life, my biography.
Known as: Sharolene
Named as: Shuling
Born on: 19th March 1987
Passionate: Family, Buddies, Music, Shopping Malls, Fantasy, Chocolate, Food and the list goes on..
*I will be the happiest person in this world =D
Now Playing:
Secondhand Serenade -
I Hate This Song
If a guy sings to me,
i will melt.
theWISHES
It's not a dream if it came true, but we exist to dream. Make my wishes and i believe that my faithful genie
will fulfill them in no time :))