Thursday, February 02, 2006
Why is there a detach of
UR side and
MY side? i don understand, aint we one on side?
-I honestly not really into the differ in sides.
If money doesnt comprise in tis issue, why is she not paying a single cents in the picture of argue?
-I noe i got my facts right, so do u at times.
Money cant buy frenzship; true enough, but they do bring a minor fracture to our boat.
-I suppose it has been mend.
Frenzship is to love a frenz wholeheartedly, expect no returns.. since she's already in the boat, no matter wat burden came along, we treat her just like how we treat the others in tis boat.
-Tat is Fair and square.
I believe if is Bib who did the sms, she will settle thing calmly, without revealing at anywhere before getting the facts right; creating mistrustful in individual, she's not hot-headed for sure..
-Agree any1?
and i realise something funny, i tried to protect the human rights identity and then the hyperlink was there
-Awww~ its my bad =)
If we're hoping to put everything behind, i assume stop the disclose is the best solution :))
*PEACE OUT*