Sunday, October 14, 2007
Actually blogging is such an amazing thing because sometimes you will just read over the past entries and see what has happened throughout your life - happy & sad moment. However,
wen han says that blogging is a girl thing! I think perhaps girls have more emotion to express while guys are usually more
'relax' type.
I'm really touched to those who has accompany me for chat throughout the late night yesterday and for those who sms/call me during the next day to ask me how i am? I just wanna tell you guys that i'm fine, im doing alright cause this is something that neither of you people can help me get over, i have to do it myself and only me to pull it through. I've so much thank to you guys but didn't know how to phrase it ;)
In life, people comes into your life and some people leaves, but when the one who left is someone who planted a deep memories with you, its just so hard to forget. Sometimes, i blamed myself for giving up so easily but i blamed him even more for giving me up.
The only reason i stop my tears is for my mum cause i don't wanna see her sad for my problem.
Sharolene be strong! ;)