<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/sharolene/I_Hate_This_Song.mp3" loop="infinite"> dance, dance, dance! ; TRA-LA-LA <#3 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8989842?origin\x3dhttp://sugastars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've zillions of words on my mind that i wanna speak but they just couldn't get out.

I've so much feelings i wanted to express but i'm afraid to show them out cause it worries those who are concerned for me.

I wanted to be strong but walking on the streets of orchard on thursday makes me weak. paragon, forum - how we search for things to buy like crazy, i really miss those pretty memories there.

Too much things, too much memories. I just cant get them out of my head.

They said the people who is with you till the end of the day, is worth keeping for life. Why ain't you the one?

From the same mouth of yours, you said you love me and now you said you're going to leave me. Why didn't you choose to stay? You said you tried, but why didn't you try harder to stay?

My blog is so wonderful, a place which allow me to cry while typing, whine, complain and so much more and i realised that since the day he left, i've been throwing all my sad emo entries here. I think i've to stop blogging for awhile till i get better cause everybody get sick of moaning.

Its been a week and the past is still as fresh as new. Does he hurt as badly as i do? I really really do miss that necklace, nothing ever felt so comfortable before.

Hais adios ppl, i shall go into some deep sleep for these wounded moment.

i danced @ 1:09 AM