<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/sharolene/I_Hate_This_Song.mp3" loop="infinite"> dance, dance, dance! ; TRA-LA-LA <#3 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8989842?origin\x3dhttp://sugastars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 28, 2008

Sometimes i just dont get it, why do people want to lie? Does that make themselves feel better and break free from trouble? I dont understand. I like human to be frank and honest. Why cant they?

I'm on super random mood recently, my brain is not thinking well or i should say not functioning properly anymore, like super hectic. Worst than last sem, result is not satisfying. I'm tore, really badly. I miss those fun.

Emo kid presentation was good, had a great time even after the torturing preparation for this project. Now left with hell marketing project and i'll work hard for my long hols. Exam is coming, i need to get my brain to start functioning.

Life have been much the same, just that i felt more lonely lately. I donno who to trust anymore but i know somehow there's still some people i can lean on. I hope that you people will stick around and thank you all for being there always.

For those people who i really put in effort and you doesnt even show much appreciation, im sorry. I think i've to stop trying. You disappoint me big time.

ps: my face is really round, throw me some effective diet plan!


Photo Fun Time!

Photobucket
I love having breakfast and chill out with them!

Photobucket
Her super cute dog.

Photobucket
Good food, cheap price - come tp!

Photobucket
Great four, love them.

Photobucket
yet another shampoo ads. HAHA

Photobucket
This is a great place but the 100flights of stairs almost kill me.

Photobucket
The man that will always stand by, bro.

Photobucket
My "emo" project team mates!

Photobucket
My clique.

Photobucket
27 dresser - thumbs up!

Photobucket
The main leads, so sweet, when's my turn?

OH YA! Today, i throw away $16bucks cuz i cabbed down to sch, damn waste man!

Alrite that's all for today, hell loads of photo haven yet posted and vienne's wedding will be updated soon!

I LOVE MY MUM!

byebye.

i danced @ 6:27 PM