<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/sharolene/I_Hate_This_Song.mp3" loop="infinite"> dance, dance, dance! ; TRA-LA-LA <#3 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8989842?origin\x3dhttp://sugastars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 10, 2008

Hellooo bloggy! Alright here i am to add afew thoughts of mine recently, even thou i have plently - i just can't remember most of them -.-"

Its been more than a week since my exam but i've not been doing anything partically meaningful. My favourite past time last week was shopping! Oh come on, for that merely 11days of holiday, shopping days occupied about 7, i have to STOP buying. damn seriously cause my bank is getting drain and great i'm a student. /sigh

Planning for my 21st is fun, at the same time quite troubled for my budget constrain. Well just hope everything turns out well and good as i've been expecting. If you thinking what to get for me? I will say that prezzie can see how much your friends value you, how important you are to them or even how well they understand you. That why i says: "is the thing that will hit right on the spot to my liking"
Hmmm i don't like soft toy and i heart useful stuff heehee ;)

Did i ever tell you? "P.S I Love You" is the best show ever after "I Am Legend"! =DD

You know, after so many things happened in my life, i started to see a way through all my thoughts;feeling. Once they were such important role in my life, for now is no longer the same. I finally realised who are the ones that will really stand by me, not you anymore dear. I'm sad but i've accepted the fact and let go of what we used to shared. I'll no longer be nice to you, no more..

However for once, i'll remember our joy, our fond memories. Thank you and goodbye "close friend", hello "friend".

21st Party
Location: Jurong The Chevrons(Chalet Unit Not Known)
Date: 15 March 2008
Time: 6pm
Getting There: Train stop at jurong east station. Go to control station and ask where is the pick up point for free shutter bus to chevrons. I heard it departs 1hr interval. So if you miss it, you can either walk or cabbed down cause its near the mrt station.
Do call me for anything, don't be shy ;))


I'm addicted to Aveyond 2, you guys should try! ;)

i danced @ 12:50 AM