Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I'm having alot of thoughts now, running through my mind.
My close frenz just told me something which makes me feel rather down, i mean i never expect something like that from him. Cause is
him - the guy who i have so many good impression, that's why i sees him as my close friend. But i guess certain things hit me quite hard after a talk, was rather disappointed but maybe this is just what 90% of the guys in this world would react?
He's still my close frenz cause he has been there always.. for me when i needed someone to listen.. I'll try to put away all the nasty thoughts and help you.. listen ;')
I would say, perhaps this is life - the reality. You never want to hear the truth, we are always blindsided by fairytales, our very own protected world, quite sad isnt it?
I’ve been waiting for my dreams, to turn into something i could believe in,and looking for that magic rainbow on the horizon,i couldn’t see it, until I let goHolding onto things that vanished into the air,left me in pieces but now I’ll find my wings, this is all that I needed.
Let me believe again, would you angel?